What a great surprise! Karin Wiberg has nominated me for the Inspiring Blogger Award. It is exciting to see people interested in my blog and I hope to continue to provide useful information for self-publishers as I continue to learn. Thank you Karin for not only the nomination, but your interest and continued support! As per the rules of the award, I will nominate not only Karin for her wonderful poetry and essays (Go check out All I Really Need to Know I Learned From Science Fiction, it’s great) but 14 other inspirational bloggers as well.
Here are the rules:
If you accept the nomination, thank the person who nominated you in a blog with a link to their blog. Tell your followers 7 things about yourself and then nominate 15 others for the award.
Seven Things About Myself
- My favorite color is BROWN.
- I once applied to write for GAME INFORMER magazine (the best video game magazine!) by sending a cover letter that included the words “lackey” and “Chuck Norris.” – I did not get a call back.
- I cannot, for the life of me, sew a button (or anything else for that matter) correctly.
- I have taken classes in swimming, gymnastics, yoga, and kickboxing.
- I love all food, seriously, there is nothing you could name that I will not eat some form of, and I’m addicted to Food Network.
- Whether my first child is a girl or boy, I want their room to be Sleeping Beauty themed. Prince for a boy/ Princess for a girl, but one wall either way will be Maleficent, her castle and the thorn bushes.
- Between me and my boyfriend we have a very large collection of swords. We want an armory.
15 Other Inspiring Bloggers
- Karin Wiberg
- bluepearlgirl’s world
- Kenneth Zink
- Power of Positive Thoughts
- Texana’s Kitchen
- A year of reading the world
- Sailing the Void
- My Stories
- The Sky’s the Limit
- Chester Maynes
- Michelle Proulx Official
- Jill of All Trades…Expert of None!
So there you have it, check them out because each of these blogs are unique and have some special qualities that make me follow, even though I don’t press that “like” button as often I need to… I’ll work on that 🙂