Ultimate ‘About Me’
001. What is Your Name?
002. How old are you?
Born in 1986. Grab a calc.
003. What is the link to your website, blog, or myspace?
You are here.
004. What is your height?
5 feet and 2 inches
005. Do you have any siblings?
I do, one brother, Josh. I admit he is pretty awesome.
006. What is your eye colour?
Oh, blue-ish, green-ish grey-ish.
007. What is your hair colour?
Brown locks currently, also, naturally.
008. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
Glasses, when I drive, or whenever I generally want to see.
009. Are you right handed or left handed?
I am right handed. However, I have spent some time making sure I can write legibly with my left.
010. Do you have any piercings?
I only have my ears. I do want a few more in my ears, but I’m also lazy.
011. Do you smoke?
012. Do you swear?
I’m a sailor in the car and on a boat.
013. Do you get along with your parents?
014. Your heritage
Irish, Native American
015. Your fears
Losing a loved one.
016. Goal you would like to achieve this year
Self-publish 2 novels, earn an award of some sort, get a promotion or quit.
017. Most overused phrase on an instant messenger
Does anyone IM anymore? Well, I’ll say yolo -have these people never heard of Carpe Diem?
018. Best Physical Feature
Justin says, “eyes.”
019. Your bedtime
Nights before work around 10. Not before work? Around 10.
020. What time do you arise in the morning?
For work 6:30 and on days off I sleep in until the late hour of 8.
021. First thoughts waking up?
Hi Justin, you’re still asleep.
022. Do you shower daily?
I love showers, except in the winter, though I still shower daily no matter the temp.
This Or That?
023. Bright or dark room?
Bright wall colors, dark accents and furniture.
024. Chocolate or vanilla?
Don’t make me choose. Seriously, I’ve annoyed countless people trying to decide.
025. Dogs of cats?
Large dogs and small cats. I have one of each.
026. Pepsi or Coke?
Pepsi. I drink water mostly, so when I get a soda I go for the hard stuff.
027. McDonalds or Burger King?
Mmmmm Burger King, and I don’t care, their fries are better.
028. Ant or Dec?
I do believe I have no clue what this means…
029. Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea?
I cannot remember which has the really strong sweet taste, but not that one.
030. Cappuccino or Coffee?
Both and right now.
In the last month have you…
031. Drank alcohol?
I love wine.
032. Gone to a mall?
033. Eaten a box of Oreos?
No, I may have eaten a couple.
034. Eaten sushi?
I love sushi. I eat it as often as possible.
035. Been on stage?
Oh, I did do the Gangnam Style dance at the company Christmas party.
036. Been dumped?
Nah, Justin and I have been together for 8 or 9 years. (We like to Mr. and Mrs. Smith it)
037. Gone skinny dipping?
038. Stolen Anything?
Have you ever…
039. Laughed for no reason?
I laugh a lot, but I always have a reason.
040. Been caught doing something you weren’t supposed to do?
041. Been in love?
8 or 9 years.
042. Fired a gun?
043. Been drunk?
Not staggeringly so.
044. Been called a Tease?
I think that was on the list of names, yes.
045. Been beaten up?
No, but I do constantly beat up Justin. (Like I said, we Mr. and Mrs. Smith it).
What was the last….
047. Furry thing you touched?
Ansem, my cat.
048. Thing you’ve said?
“I heard something that resembled a laugh.”
049. Song you’ve listened to?
Sweet Dreams, I’m currently watching the Following.
050. (Who was the last) person you’ve spoken to on the phone?
051. Movie you watched?
Sinister, it was not all I had wanted it to be.
052. Thing you were doing before this?
Making and eating chicken strips.
053. Time you cried?
Errr, I’m not actually sure.
054. Song you’ve sang?
Cinema. It was on the radio on my way home.
055. Time you looked at the clock?
Gah, you made me! It is now 7:56
056. Food and drink you’ve had?
Chicken strips and a diet Mountain Dew. I do the Dew.
057. Flavour of gum you’ve chewed?
058. Shoes you’ve worn?
Work shoes, black, plain and old lady like.
059. Store you’ve been in?
061. Age you’ve been so far?
25. I accomplished a lot that year.
Spring and Autumn
064. TV show?
Orange Tiger Lilies
066. How much cash do you have on you?
A whole dollar.
067. What’s a word that rhymes with ‘door’?
068. What T-Shirt are you wearing?
A long sleeve, purple and black smokey one.
069. What brand of shoes are you wearing?
I took them off, and I do not know off-hand.
070. What did your last text message say?
071. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping, bad dreams though.
072. What’s your current desktop picture?
A little cartoon girl with hearts and a big smile pulling a panda by the legs.
073. What’s a word that you say a lot?
AXEL! (yelling at the dog).
074. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
075. How is the weather right now?
Cold, but calm.
076. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
077. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
078. Can you do a headstand (not using a wall)?
079. Who would you like to see right now?
I really want to play a video game with my brother. I miss that.
080. How many pillows do you sleep with?
I have two, but I really only use Justin’s, so four?
081. Would you go on a date with someone on MySpace?
082. How do you want to die?
Happy and old.
083. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A secret agent.
084. What country would you most like to visit?
Ireland, maybe soon.
085. How many CDs do you own?
086. How many things, in your past, do you regret?
Many things, though I add less and less to them each year.
087. Do you think you are attractive?
Sometimes, I am.
088. Do you believe in yourself?
089. Do you want to get married?
I do. (haha)
In a boy/girl…
090. Favourite eye colour?
Brown that turns green sometimes. Remind me of almonds, sunflowers and snakeskin.
091. Favourite hair colour?
092. Short or long hair?
Both are great.