I have for you all today a list of the random ways to tell it is not going to be a good day. I guess, as Justin said, it is a list of superstitions. I never really considered myself particularly superstitious, but when something from the following list occurs I know the day is just not going to go my way.
- Hair does not cooperate. If the strands on your head are not doing what you want, they are telling you to stay in bed.
- You choose the wrong shirt, pants etc. This one is more like a self-fulfilling prophecy. You choose something, it feels awkward, it affects your confidence you still choose it and you attack the day with your lack of enthusiasm and self-conscience attitude.
- Nothing good on the radio or nothing on your music device is something you want to hear. I don’t know why but when I start the day listening to music I don’t want to hear and I continue listening in hopes that something good will come on next, well it mirrors my day -hoping, hoping and continuous let downs.
- You literally wake up on the wrong side of the bed. I know this is a saying, usually going something like, “Oh, seems like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.” Yes. Yes I did and the boyfriend stole all the sheets too.
- Drop your keys. Okay, I can drop my keys anytime during the day and it doesn’t mean a thing… except in the morning, just before leaving the house. If I drop my keys then maybe I really just shouldn’t go anywhere that day. I should just stay home, and go back to my wrong side of the bed.